2018年6月12日星期二

A Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro Review

My first ever bought headphones were a Professional Studio headset that was offered by Shure, an 80 year old United States company that made a large impact in professional studios. I purchased those nearly two and a half years ago.
I used the headset for a few months, but because of its low level of comfort, I found myself using it less and less. With a birthday that was coming up, I decided to look around to see what I could find as a replacement and it was when I first saw them on a YouTube video that my attention was drawn to a German company that was new to me.Best Professional Data Recovery Software
The video happened to be of a computer build guide that the YouTuber put together and the final part of the video showcased recommended accessories like keyboards, mice, and headphones. Sitting on the table was a pair of German made headphones that looked so interesting, I bought them the next day.
I didn’t bother reading any additional reviews or looking up any research of the company, I put all of my trust into the fact that they were handmade in Germany and not some low quality Chinese product.
That story is one and a half years old and to this day, I still use the Beyerdynamic Custom One Pros as my daily headphones. When I use the term “daily” I truly mean daily as they are used when I play a computer game, listen to music, watch videos, or basically do any task on my computer. The German car manufacturer, BMW, calls their cars “The Ultimate Driving Machine”; so Beyerdynamic should call these headphones “The Ultimate Sound Machine”.Sd Card Data Recovery
With that said, constant usage over nearly a two-year period has put slight wear on the unit, but they still function like a dream. However, as time progresses, things advance and develop and the Custom One Pros are no exception.
Welcome to my review of the new and improved Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro Plus headset. Throughout this review, I will be discussing the design, functionality, and my final thoughts. I would like to thank Beyerdynamic for providing me with this device.

没有评论:

发表评论

Best Free Video Recovery Software Restores Deleted HD Videos

Summary:Video recovery software helps to recover deleted HD videos from a hard disk,USB portable disk, memory card, SD card or other device...