2018年6月14日星期四

A Beyerdynamic iDX 160 iE Review



Music is a form of art where an artist can express feeling through the media of instruments and voice. This form of art allows us to recall memories, put us into a positive mood, or even provide background sounds in what would otherwise be a silent room.
The first recorded picture of music was dated at 510 B.C. where drawings clearly show how instruments can be used to create sound. Ever since then music has developed into many different genres and can be heard from nearly anywhere in the world.Iphone Data Recovery Mac
We all have a song that we tend to enjoy over and over again, or at least prefer a certain music genre over the others. Just by knowing a person’s favorite song, band, or genre can tell you a lot about their personality.
The same favoritism spans to a person’s music listening preference. Some prefer to wear over-the-ear headphones, whereas others seek the convenience of small and portable earbuds. Just like music, the type of listening preference alters depending on the unit and brand.
When I am at home sitting at my computer, I use my Beyerdynamic Custom One Pros over-the-ear headphones. While I find my Custom One Pros to be extremely comfortable, their bulkiness can be a letdown when traveling. For traveling I use my Beyerdynamic DX 120 iE in-ear earbuds which I reviewed a little while back.
My music tends to have a large range of instruments, vocals, and bass to them, so music devices that can handle my playlists can be challenging for the device to reproduce.
For many months, I have really come to enjoy my DX 120 iE and I began to see what else the Beyerdynamic DXlineup had to offer. The next and highest model in the lineup, the iDX 160 iE, offers the same great design, but includes some new advancements that are a must have for the premium listener.Ios Data Recovery Mac
Being a premium audio manufacturer, Beyerdynamic takes German engineering and innovates a unit that is unchallenged. Designed for the Apple user, the iDX 160 iE earbuds are focused for the user who won’t settle for anything less.
Welcome to my review of the Beyerdynamic iDX 160 iE earbuds. Throughout this review, I will be discussing the following topics: the unboxing, design, music playback, and the conclusion. I would like to thank Beyerdynamic for providing me with the iDX 160 iE for this review.

没有评论:

发表评论

Best Free Video Recovery Software Restores Deleted HD Videos

Summary:Video recovery software helps to recover deleted HD videos from a hard disk,USB portable disk, memory card, SD card or other device...